1. HOW TO ENTER: The giveaways begin from the moment to post is published on the site through 11:59 p.m. PST on the end of the contest date. Any entries received after the contest has closed will not be included.
In order to enter, participants are required to do the following:
- Leave a comment on the Giveaway post.
- Entries are limited to one per person; exceeding this may result in disqulification.
Comments left on Facebook, Twitter, via email or other sources will be considered ineligible and will not be included. This blog is not responsible for transferring comments left on these mediums onto the post for submission into the giveaway.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. (If the giveaway is limited to the lower contiguous 48 states, the giveaway will include specific disclosure language).
3. WINNERS SELECTION: Winners will be selected within 48 hours after the close of the event from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway. Winners will be determined at random by The Personage blog using Random.org. Winners will be announced on the giveaway post and contacted by The Personage blog via email. Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be selected. A list of winners can be requested at anytime by contacting juliawanekaATgmailDOTcom.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Prize value is listed on each individual giveaway. Odds of winning prize is dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes are limited to one (1) per household.
5. GENERAL: Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Neither The Personage blog, Sponsor, nor their affiliates will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in these promotions. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that The Personage blog or Sponsor may use the winner’s first name and last initial, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of The Personage blog and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Personage blog and Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the promotion.
6. INTERNET: Neither The Personage blog nor Sponsor is responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by The Personage blog or Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the promotions are not capable of running as planned for any reason The Personage blog or Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway and select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by The Personage blog or Sponsor.
7. SPONSOR: The Personage blog is the host of the giveaway and is in no way to be considered the Sponsor, unless the giveaway specifically discloses that The Personage blog is the Sponsor. The Sponsor is deemed to be the party providing the product for the giveaway. The Sponsor is responsible for shipment and delivery of giveaway product.
8. DISCLOSURE: The Personage blog may or may not have received the same product in order to facilitate a review for giveaway purposes. The comments made within the post are in no way reviewed, edited or influenced by any parties, including the Sponsor. All opinions are solely that of The Personage blog.